Anyone Else here suspected of having RSD?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Renee T, Aug 20, 2002.

1. Renee T

Renee T New Member

Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy. I'm asking because I have been scheduled for another MRI tomorrow afternoon, because My leg and hip, and back are in so much pain. An X-ray showed the same old stuff, Degenerative Disc Disease, Herniated Discs, etc.,

This pain is very different. So I saw my Orthopedic Dr. today and he mentioned that my symptoms match this RSD. So the MRI tomorrow, and then we shall see.

After looking up some sites about this RSD, it DOES sound much like what is happening to me, so I thought I'd ask anyone else if they have had any experience with this? Lil? Jackie? Nonie? anybody?

Thanks in advance!! :)

Renee T
  2. Renee T

Renee T New Member

Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy. I'm asking because I have been scheduled for another MRI tomorrow afternoon, because My leg and hip, and back are in so much pain. An X-ray showed the same old stuff, Degenerative Disc Disease, Herniated Discs, etc.,

This pain is very different. So I saw my Orthopedic Dr. today and he mentioned that my symptoms match this RSD. So the MRI tomorrow, and then we shall see.

After looking up some sites about this RSD, it DOES sound much like what is happening to me, so I thought I'd ask anyone else if they have had any experience with this? Lil? Jackie? Nonie? anybody?

Thanks in advance!! :)

Renee T
  3. Lynda B.

Lynda B. New Member

has RSD. Some of the symptamology (sp?) is very similar. I wondered if it was a genetic thing she picked up from me. I do know quite a bit about it and would be more than happy to share knowledge and our experience with you.

Lynda B.