Anyone Else In Colorado??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ~Sibyle~, Jan 12, 2006.

1. ~Sibyle~

~Sibyle~ New Member

I can't be the only one in Colorado. Who else is out there??

Know any good Fibro docs in the Colorado Springs area?
  2. midda

midda New Member

Hey I an from co spgs. I am searching myself for one now I am going to Denver and need to find one down here. Primary doc does not want to deal with and wants to send me pain center so am waiting for a referal to do this was going to Dr. here rheumatologist and did not like so I now am just like i middle of waiting.. I was just put on pamelor and was advised to take flexoril 3x's day and was taken off cymbalta as did not work anyway for me.
  3. skierchik

skierchik New Member

Hi Sibyle,

I don't know anyone in CS and I haven't yet found a good doc. For the last 8 yrs, I've had bad bouts of fatigue. I also have Juvenile Diabets and Hashimoto's Disease (hypothyroid). Dr. Jones helped me a little bit when I first got here. He's at the Jewish Hospital in Denver. You might check him out. Mostly, I read about the disease and did my own thing with a very strict, low allergy, low toxic diet and lots of supplements.

I feel that this DD might stem from malfunctioning adrenal glands. See www.adrenalfatigue.org for more info. I see a new doc on Feb. 1st who is supposed to know alot about adrenal function. We'll see and I'll let you know. His name is W. David Luce, md and he's located in Boulder. So far none of my doctors know what to do with me.

Sorry I can't be of more help to you!!

skierchik