Anyone else in Dr Enlanders/Kerr's genetic study!! I am in.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tcluna, Nov 24, 2005.

1. tcluna

tcluna New Member

I am very excited just wondering if anyone else has done it yet or gotten in and how much blood is drawn and can we see all the test results (i know they do like everything from lyme to mycoplasma to HHV6/7) .

I have to fill out that several page questionaire also first. I am so thankful for the charity that is helping get me and others for free in a study that probably would cost 10,000's per person!

Jon
  2. karinaxx

karinaxx New Member

it seems that you are the only one untill now.
    i am cnstantly checking for new updates on this study, but have not found anything anymore. Please keep us updated!!!
    will try to bumb this.
    karinaxx
  3. karinaxx

karinaxx New Member

4. karinaxx

karinaxx New Member

5. tcluna

tcluna New Member

New York city, Dr Enlanders office www.enlander.com
  6. foxglove9922

foxglove9922 New Member

Yes, my daughter and I are part of the study. Dr. E seems quite excited about the doors this study will open.

We went for our blood draw a couple of weeks ago and I'm aware that the study will be taking people up to mid January......then probably another 6 months for all the data to be analyzed.

best wishes....foxglove
  7. FM58

FM58 New Member

I'm going to check out Dr. E's web site now.

Is this study totally free to participants? He is not in my insurance, so I can not afford to go to him on my own. I do however have other doc's in NYC, so I don't mind going into the city for a visit.

I have no problem filling out a questionnaire either, gee - I do that every time I go to a new doctor's office anyway LOL!! So, is it just the questionnaire & a blood draw?

Patty