Anyone else not in the mood for Christmas?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cjcookie, Dec 24, 2006.

1. cjcookie

cjcookie New Member

I hate to be a bummer but I just wish it was over. I feel terrible and don't even want to participate this year. Maybe it will be better tomorrow?

I hope I'm the only one and everyone else has a great Christmas!
  2. justjanelle

justjanelle New Member

I'm going through the motions, doing what needs to be done, but I don't feel very "Christmassy" this year. I hoped it would be better as the 25th approached. But nope. Unless maybe I wake filled with holiday cheer tomorrow morning.

Best wishes,
    Janelle
  3. AllWXRider

AllWXRider New Member

I made a bunch of jewelry boxes with my scroll saw. The joy of Christmas is being able to give gifts and make relatives and friends smile.

I struggle with drug-resistant depression too. It's hard, but you can't live by your feelings. You have to keep doing what you know is right in your heart. Always hope that you're going to feel better soon. A positive attitude does great things to our brain chemistry.

Best wishes this Christmas from the motorcycle All Weather Rider! Santa on a bike!!!
  4. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

celebrating is the last thing I want to do. This month has been so stressful with personal issues and my daughters health, I've just been feeling extra awful.

I am hosting my family's gathering[small family]tommorow, and making most of the food. I hope and pray that tomorrow will be a better day.

I have to remind my self the reason for the season, that is reason enough to celebrate!

Raz
  5. georgie0826

georgie0826 New Member

I had one family christmas, 3 tomorrow. I'm just wondering if I have enough klonzapan to make it. Too many people to please.
  6. lin21

lin21 New Member

I managed to get presents under the tree for my child but that was about it. We had Christmas home since I have very little family and my husband's family is estranged from each other.

Next year, I want to be away .