anyone else run fevers when they are flairing?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 69mach1, Sep 2, 2006.

1. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

i seem to all the time...i feel the crash and then i go to dr's to complain about for ex: elbow and then they go you are running a tempature......it is usually way low in the 94-5 range...or 99.1 plus...

i am spent tired and i have a some homework to do...

beautiful out...oh i didn't take my anti-depresant maybe that will help me...

jodie
  2. carebelle

carebelle New Member

I always feel like I have a low grade fever its worse when I'm feeling really bad.Also worse at night.
  3. mezombie

mezombie Member

I often run fevers when my symptoms flare. I rarely take my temperature anymore, because what's the use? The researchers are ignoring this symptom, and there is no treatment for it (aspirin does not bring it down). I do feel a bit vindicated, though, when it shows up in my doctor's office.
  4. Tigger57

Tigger57 New Member

I have it more when I'm in a "fatigue" flare. I don't when I have the "pain" flare.

Does that sound weird that I would have two different flares. It is what it is.

Tigger
  5. jane32

jane32 New Member

I run them almost 20 days out of the month. It is by far my worst symptom..I am flaring this month so I ahve them everyday. They ahve never gone above 101...I hate them!

I take my temp three times a day and keep a very detailed chart to show the drs...I have tried everythign and just keep plugging away. The days I don't have them I feel like a totally different person.

I believe our immune system is out of whack and my body's way is fevers...I don't get pain. As a kid I always got fevers even with the slightest cold so I know it is my body's way of dealing with things.

I have been talking valtrexto kill latent EBV and elderberry. They seem to help a little.