anyone else taking both TF 4000and6000 ?

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by blazer, Apr 17, 2004.

1. blazer

blazer New Member

Hi Gang in the TF fast track!
    Just wondering if any of you are taking both th tf 4000 6000? I am doing both...trying separated times thru the day and trying with taking both at same time. Getting bettr!
    Called asked asked quest.s re: ImmuneCare 64...is this a better product re: ingredients and giving life back to the cfs pt.???
    Anyway...what are some of the TF combonations you are taking? More that one kind? Help the rest of us.
    Thank you.
    Blaze
  2. rinaldo

rinaldo New Member

Hm taking it not sure what it is suppose to do,
  3. spacee

spacee Member

I was taking Immune Transfer C and 4Life but have dropped the 4 Life. I was doing well (for me) so I dropped the 4 Life.

Right now I have so much stress in my life I am not doing so well BUT by Sept. 15 I should be back to my usual life which includes doing yoga. Yoga really helps too.

Spacee
  4. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

For those taking the TF 6000, where do you order it from?

Thanks
    Kathy
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I took them for three months and now only pulse them for a couple of days every six weeks. Each time I pulse them, I get an immune response and then I Herx. They are working.

Love, Mikie
  6. spacee

spacee Member

I just did a google search and there were several sites where you can order TF 6000 from that came up. (We can't post the exact sites here.)

OR, you can order TF 560 from this site. It is identical to TF 6000 except that it has a couple of additional things like Vit C.

Spacee
  7. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

I kind of forgot about the not posting of sites. The TF 6000 is cheaper than the 560 and I've been wondering about trying it. I hate to use sites that I don't know about. I'll do some research. Thanks again.

Kathy.