Anyone else tried Fibro Response?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by baseballmom, Jul 23, 2003.

1. baseballmom

baseballmom New Member

Recently I started taking a product made by Source Naturals called Fibro Response. I take 2 in the morning about an hour after eating breakfast. I also take an evening primrose oil capsule, a vitamin C, and a Lysine pill at the same time. Within an hour of taking these my energy level increased dramatically... my fog lifted... and my muscle aches decreased. I've been taking these for a week now and I feel so much better. I wanted to post this here because I hope it can help some others with FM also.

The main ingredients in the Fibro Response are Magnesium/Malic Acid, MSM, Co Q10, Gingko, Ginseng, B vitamins, various herbs, etc.

--baseballmom
  2. baseballmom

baseballmom New Member

It is helping me feel better and more energetic. I had been feeling so low on energy for so long. It seems I've been in a worsening flare for the past year and the fatigue had been horrible and getting worse. The Fibro Response clears my brain, gives me energy, and reduces my muscle and joint pain. The directions on the bottle say to take 3 tablets twice a day, but so far just 2 in the morning an hour after breakfast has been enough for me. I am only 115 pounds so that may be why. I did find good links on it by going to Yahoo and typing in Fibro Response Source Naturals. I bought it at my health food store. I hope it can help someone else cope with FM and CFS.

baseballmom