anyone else use klonopin??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kenssweetie, Jul 24, 2003.

1. kenssweetie

kenssweetie New Member

hi everyone, my name is nita. i take lexapro for anxiety and depression and just started on .5mg klonopin at night for sleep, and it has really helped!!! i can actually sleep fairly well and feel ok the next day, instead of sleeping 10 hours and feeling lousy. it took me 7 years to finally find a good combination of meds.just curious as to how many others take klonopin and what your feelings about it are. take care everyone!
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

We have discussed this a lot here so doing a search makes a lot of sense.

Klonopin has been a God send to me and you can read about it in numerous posts I have made.

Welcome to our board.

Love, Mikie
  3. zestytx

zestytx New Member

How does klonopin help you? What symptoms does it relieve?
  4. Spoonerpaws

Spoonerpaws New Member

I actually felt worse on Klonopin - really really tired the next day. Could not function
  5. suz41

suz41 New Member

Welcome Nita:

Many of the other board memebers have used Klonopin for anxiety, sleep aid restless legs myoclonus. I myself have been on Klonapin for 15 years, fairly moderate to high dose for 15 yearsfor a seizure disoerder. However I am certain that it helps with the FM as well I sleep fairly well most nights 7 hours and it helps with my restless legs. As Mikie suggested if you do a search here on the message noard I am sure you will see mny postings on Klonopin. Everyone is abit diffrent and what works for one person does not work for others. Anyways glad to hear you are sleeping better. Again Welcome and keep us posted.

Take Care,
    Suz