Anyone elses Fibro symptoms let up when

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by campbeck97, Jan 31, 2010.

1. campbeck97

campbeck97 New Member

Hi All, over the last several years my husband and I have noticed that when I have someyhing else going on in my body for instance right now I have a bad cold,then most all the fibro symptoms disappear. Weird its like a oneway pathway to the brain that cant do both experience all of the fibro stuff and the cold sumptoms at the same time. He said if thats the way it works than I need to smash one of my fingers with a hammer everyday so I wouldnt have to deal with the fibroI hope he meant gently mash it. haha. Anyone experience this in their bodies? I used to find the same thing when I used to have my periods.. fibro would let up,what other thing is going on as but soon as it passes here come all the fibro symtoms back big Time. Just wondering?? God Bless all of you and give to peace, comfort and healing!!!!
  2. bengough

bengough New Member

Every time I get a viral illness, my fibromyalgia/chronic fatigue symptoms decrease by 50% to 75%. A bacterial infection, however, won't help. I've never found a doctor who knew enough or was willing to look into it. I assume that something about a viral infection changes my immune status in some helpful way.