anyone even done a liver flush

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by clerty, Mar 31, 2007.

1. clerty

clerty New Member

I have heard of them but just wondered if any good.
  2. jennbug

jennbug New Member

I have done the olive oil , ebson salt and lemon juice one twice. I won't do it again.
    jenn.
  3. Mini4Me

Mini4Me New Member

You made me laugh this a.m. with your post title.
    Honestly, what came to mind was me standing over the toilet with a piece of liver in my hand, flushing it away, taking all my pain with it!! LOL!

Wish it were that easy.
    Mini
  4. clerty

clerty New Member

nice one I never even thought about that !!!

Clertyx
  5. clerty

clerty New Member

could you tell me what to do I am going to give it a go?
  6. jennbug

jennbug New Member

google dr. huldas liver cleanse and you will get info.
    jenn.
  7. bunnyfluff

bunnyfluff Member

for the liver called UltraClear by Metagenics.

It doesn't taste bad, and so far it is working pretty well. I feel less *toxic*, and the bloat from my mid section has gone down some.

It says that it is especially good for ppl with CFS, MCS, and is for liver detox, long term system detox, esp. with chronic exposure to toxins.

It has sort of a vanilla taste. I am working up to 2 scoops. I tried 2 scoops the first day, but it was too intense. :)
  8. deliarose

deliarose New Member

please consider the methylation protocol. It's a safe way of getting the body's own detox system working, since it figures out how to boost the body's own production of glutathione.

Glutathione is the body's master antioxidant. It conjugates or combines with toxins to carry them out of the body.

Sherry Rogers has some interesting info on glutathione in her book: Detoxx or die. Alan Pressman wrote a book called Glutathione: The master antioxidant.

I would pay for Roger's book, I would borrow Pressman's from a library.. it's less useful.

If you read the methylation threads, you will see people are reporting the effects of detox.

BTW, are u CFS or fibro. I see u have MCS.

Delia
  9. LISALOO

LISALOO New Member

Yes, I did another one on Wednesday. Doens't help my fatigue. Started doing them when I just had interstitial cyctitis and it helped that. I do the hulda clarke cleanse.
  10. clerty

clerty New Member

cfs and Fibro

Clertyx
  11. clerty

clerty New Member

for your advise!!
  12. GigglePoet

GigglePoet New Member

HI Jennbug,
    Can you tell me why you won't do the gallblader and liver detox flush again? I am interested and was considering doing it.
    thanks~ Dee
  13. deb_46

deb_46 New Member

back a couple of years ago mainly trying to help me beat candida. I did basically the H Clark version except I did not do the epsom salts part, I was really sick at that time and did not think my body could handle it. I opted to do a coffee enema the following morning and that always worked fine.

If you are pretty sick or weak they can be pretty taxing on the body but beneficial as I saw some pretty creepy looking things that my liver dumped.

Deb
  14. jennbug

jennbug New Member

I will not do this one again its good , my liver dumped nasty looking sludge + stones. Having said that it is very taxing on the body. I was pretty weak the next morning and can not stand the smell of olive oil and lemon. If you want to flush there are other good things to try , they may not give such impressive results but easier on the body.
    jenn.
    [This Message was Edited on 04/03/2007]