Anyone ever feel like their head weighs 100 lbs?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by shannon, Nov 10, 2002.

1. shannon

shannon Guest

Hello and thank you for reading my post. I have been getting this for some time off and on and was wondering if anyone else gets this. It as if I am carrying 100 lb weights from my the top of my ear line down. Also when I get this my body trembles a tad and I get a small headach. weird hey?
  2. shannon

shannon Guest

Hello and thank you for reading my post. I have been getting this for some time off and on and was wondering if anyone else gets this. It as if I am carrying 100 lb weights from my the top of my ear line down. Also when I get this my body trembles a tad and I get a small headach. weird hey?
  3. motg

motg New Member

I get this from time to time all that seams to help me is to lay down
    Barb
  4. tandy

tandy New Member

I have that feeling.And with that heavy head feeling I sometimes get a stiff neck.(its like my neck is'nt strong enough to hold up my big fat head!)weird-er hey?
    take care,
    Tracey
  5. Roxi

Roxi New Member

I have it often! It's when our neck muscles are involved. They literally are too weak to hold up our heads then! Time to lie down with the buckwheat filled neck pillow! Love mine! Even sleep on it every night! Ask for a "Bucky" for Christmas!