Anyone ever go to chat room??

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lilaclover30, May 2, 2007.

1. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

Anyone ever go to chat room? I enjoy it IF I can get in the chat. Ssome afternoons I have a good time.k But------i have noticed that everyone seems to know each other and clique together. Ever have that happen? I can't spend as much time on as the others seem to do.

Anyway, hope you are all doing great! Right now, I can barely see the screen!!! I have spent too much time today on this thing! Yesterdahy it was down! The company told me it was the puter. I paniced. (That word does not look right) Can't get a new one rig ht now.

had local friend come in today. He called the conpany, did a lot of work and -------HERE I AM!!!!

Have to go before I can't see at all.

Gentle Hugs,

2. MarisaF

MarisaF New Member

I feel the same way you do Lila. I'm afraid I will say something stupid or not be able to say anything at all. It moves so fast sometimes and so many people in the room that I get all confused. I hate to lurk in the background because they know I'm there and not talking. And I also feel like I'm intruding on conversations. Then when I finally get the nerve to go in there is no one there and I get really depressed.
    Wonderful picture, Joan
    How wonderful you have such a great husband and 57 years of marriage.
  3. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

I am in the same crowd. I usually get brushed aside by people who seem to know each other. Only once was I made to feel welcome. Every once in a blue moon I venture there to see what happens "this time."
  4. painterZ

painterZ New Member

I've tried the depression chat several times and if I was lucky someone would say "Hi". Once there were four of us in the room and they still ignored me. I asked specific questions and no one even tried to talk with me. I'm finished with it! I find so much more support on the message boards.

Thanks for saying something...I thought it was just me. Better luck to you if you try again.

Warm thoughts.

5. Pottersclay

Pottersclay New Member

I'll test the waters next time I have the chance.
  6. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

Yhr fibro room was so busy. And so many knew one another. Did visit a little with one gal.

Went to depression as it was smaller. Only 1 responded and was nice. Other disappeared and 2 came on and things got distant.

Try again.

Gentle Hugs
  7. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

8. JLH

JLH New Member

No, I have never gone into one.

First of all, I don't know anything able them!

And ... my computer doesn't have a sound card and speakers ---- do you need them??? Or is it strictly typing back and forth?????

See, told you, I'm totally ignorant about chat rooms!!!!!!!! LOL