Anyone Ever Go To the FCC in PA??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Leenerbups, Aug 25, 2005.

1. Leenerbups

Leenerbups New Member

I'm in NJ and it's the closest to me. I wanted to know about any experiences there before I decide to shell out all that money.

Thanks!
  2. jbennett2

jbennett2 New Member

3. bren45

bren45 New Member

Hi,
    My husband and I go to the one in King of Prussia in PA. I have fibro, hubby has chronic fatigue. I've been going for 3 months and making good progress. Hubby just started.
    The staff there is wonderful. I highly recommend that you go. If you have any specific questions feel free to ask.
    Good Luck,
    Brenda
  4. Leenerbups

Leenerbups New Member

Hi Bren!

WHere is King of Prussia? I am in central NJ.
  5. bren45

bren45 New Member

Hi,
    King of Prussia is at the junction of Routes 202, Rt.76 and the East-West PA Turnpike. (Outside of Phila.)They will take good care of you there. I was there today as a matter of fact! It only takes me about 45 min. to get there. I'm very lucky for that.
    Take care, Brenda
  6. kelleypepp

kelleypepp New Member

I am new here.

I live In MA but travel to PA every six months.

May I ask what this clinic does to help yOu? I am VERY interested in going!!!!!!!!!!!

I will google it or wait for your reply!

I can't take the pain anymore and I NEED HELP FAST!

I am thirty eight years old and been feeling ill for about 5 years but just recently has my OUTBREAK (if you will) with Fibro (course I MUST have CFC since I'm ALWAYS tired)I could fall asleep in Central Park and not care! However, why am I always tired and why do I have trouble at night falling asleep? I just don't understand it!

Any help is appreciated!

Thank you in advance!

Sincerely,
    Richelle
  7. bren45

bren45 New Member

Hi Richelle,
    Sorry that you are having a hard time. Believe me I know how you feel.
    Go to fibroandfatigue.com that website will have all the info that you need, phone no's, address etc. for the Phila facility. I am so glad I found them. My pain is 1/2 of what it used to be and I'm getting my energy back. I've gone from sleeping for 4hrs a night to 7,8, or even 9hrs if I choose and I feel rested when I get up. If you need any more info please let me know.
    Take care, Brenda
  8. Leenerbups

Leenerbups New Member

Thanks for that info Bren. SOunds worth the trip!

Now I just have to save the money