Anyone Ever Heard of Dr. Steve's Banjo for Fibro?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lgp, Apr 19, 2010.

1. lgp

lgp Well-Known Member

This was brought to my attention on Facebook as a solution to fibro pain, but the more I read their stuff, I still can't determine just what it is. If anyone knows or has a better understanding of this product, I would be grateful for the clarification. You can locate their page on FB; it's entitled 'War On Fibromyalgia.'

2. elliespad

elliespad Member

I have no experience with Banjo, but was able to find the ingredients. They are:

Active Ingredients: Lemon (2x), Sunflower Seed (2x), Peppermint (2x), Ginger (2x), Dandelione (2x), Feverfew (3x).

Inactive Ingredients: Cellulose, Corn Starch, Citric Acid, Dextrose, Magnesium Stearate, Stevia, Turmeric.

3. paulac7

paulac7 Member

I *play* the banjo--it does help my FM and MCTD to the extent that is very pleasant to make some wicked bluegrass for personal enjoyment--and takes my mind off of many things for a little while.

Actually the Banjo is an ancient instrument--originally brought the the USA by way of Africa and Iraq (I believe--*some* mid-eastern country, but not sure which one). Sorry jam--was NOT making fun of you in any way--just been one of those days.....

No facebook for me--not patient enough to wait for it to load with my 'tin can and bob-wire' dial-up.