Anyone ever tried MonaVie?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by dolsgirl, Jul 12, 2008.

1. dolsgirl

dolsgirl New Member

I just started it today and if it does what I have been told by the distributor I will definitely become a distributor. I have been told that it helps w/our pain, sleep disturbances and I forgot what else. I am definitely anxious to see how this works. I just started it this morning, but I didn't take the correct dosage w/the first dose. I took the second dose @ four PM and I'll see. People feel the effects at different timelines. I'll have to keep you updated.
  2. Tawra

Tawra New Member

It works great for mom but only so so for me. I think it just depends on your body. Good luck! Tawra
  3. dragon06

dragon06 New Member

I went to the website and there didn't seem to be too much information.

I hope it works for you.
  4. sniffles

sniffles New Member

I have been using it for two months now and I am sleeping much better at nights. I am also noticing that it has helped give me a little more energy to get things done. It isn't a cure, but has helped me sleep better and that has helped my muscles repair some. I don't have as much pain in my feet and legs when I first get out of bed in the morning. I take it twice a day. So-----good luck and I hope it also works for you too. Sniffles
  5. gastitcher

gastitcher New Member

I started it about three weeks ago. I haven't really noticed any difference in the pain level, but maybe a little in the energy level. My problem is that it is too expensive. I am not going to be able to afford it on a long term basis and I think it only works if you keep drinking it.
  6. grace54

grace54 New Member

After a couple of months I got my old energy back, pain relief and normal digestion. Anyone wanting the science behind it google Dr. Schauss and /or the acai berry/Mona-Vie, pronounced a-sigh-ee. It is a huge anti-oxidant,anti-inflamatory and has all the major nutirients and actually strengthens the cells.The Mona-Vie product has 18 other fruits in it as well.

I suspect it has influenced the mitochondria/methylation that we hear about. I have suffered for years with CFS/fibro and tried everything under the sun and I think I needed this nitritional boost to complement all the other work I have done. My two servings a day (about 4 ounces) is equal to the recommended 5 servings of fruit we need to get the anti-oxidants to fight disease. I also lost weight as it kicked up my metabolism and added muscle mass as I am able to do so much now days. I also seem to want to eat more fruits and vegetables so I suspect I am getting more nutrition than I ever did.

I also think my natural soap/shaving products I found have calmed down my chemical sensitivities. I use pretty baby naturals for men and women. I have cleaned up my food and environment and it has all contributed to my substantial recovery. I use a product for at least 3 months to get the full affect before I make a decision to continue as it often takes time for the body to repair itself, but it will if given the chance.