Anyone experience this?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kellygirl, May 17, 2010.

1. kellygirl

kellygirl Member

Pain will just shoot into the hip or like now, upper leg joint and I cannot walk with the pain. I don't know what triggers it (dx'd with Arthritis with the FMS, CFS MPD).

Does anyone experience this? I go places and walk and it scares me to think it can happen at anytime. I care for my one-year-old grandson.

The doctor ordered x-rays and it's arthritis of the lower back now besides the neck.
  2. loto

loto Member

but this past Friday I was walking into the store and all of a sudden it felt like my right hip was out of place, and I couldn't walk without it hurting! I didn't do anything to make it go out of place or anything, so I don't know why the heck it felt like that.

Later in the day on Saturday, it just disappeared, for no reason at all. Just doesn't make sense. I do have disc problems in my lower back, and have a history of my pelvis slipping in and out of place and was worried I'd have to make a trip to the Chiro to fix it all back up.

Strange though, that it just did that for no reason.

Hope your xrays will tell you whats going on, and something can be done.
    Best wishes
  3. kellygirl

kellygirl Member

The x-rays showed arthritis. I am figuring the nerves in the upper leg are being pressed on somehow.

I was up and down the steps with my grandson today, carrying him!

I don't know if I should continue at their house, my daughter doesn't realize the danger. My house is all one floor, a mobile home in a retirement community.

I just called my sister for my dad's walker that she has stored in her garage and will pick it up this evening, just in case it happens again as badly as today.
  4. terramac

terramac New Member

I have been having the pain you discribed for over a year. It seems to have become more constant, and makes walking for any distance very difficult. It really shocked me when it started, because I had never had any trouble with my hips or walking before. It was pretty sudden.

I was thinking though, there are trigger points in the hips and on the outer hips and upper legs that are used when diagnosing FM. It has hurt to touch my legs/thighs on the outside, for years. Could the pain be relate to these trigger points? My elbows and inner knees hurt all the time too and these are trigger point also.

Im new to this diagnosis, but have been in pretty constant pain for years. I had always just blamed on my Hepatitis C. May be someone out there knows about trigger points and if there is a relationship to our pain.