Anyone feeling better from Methylation Protocol?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia and ME & Chronic Fatigue Syndrome' started by jprr99, Mar 27, 2008.

1. jprr99

jprr99 New Member

I was thinking of going on the Methylation Cycle Simplified Protocol and was wondering how people have found it. Any success stories??

JP
  2. jprr99

jprr99 New Member

What does "bumping" mean?
  3. jprr99

jprr99 New Member

Hey Joey--

Thanks for getting back. I'm still digesting (no pun intended) everything you said. Sounds like an awful lot of supplements. But the important thing is that they're making you feel better. What level of functionality would you say you were at prior to doing the Methylation Protocl vs. now? (20%then vs 50%now, etc.?) Are you working with a doctor with the methylation protocol? Are you taking any medication under Enlander's care? I was thinking of going to see him. I'm assuming you're also doing the Valtrex? Keep me posted

JP
  4. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

My CFIDS crashes are getting lighter, and I get over them a little quicker. My immune system is still not that good, get sick every time I crash and then it's difficult to get over being sick - being sick now is worse than the crashes.

I think I am sleeping better too.

I take 1/4 folapro and 1/4 tab IntrinsiB12 every other day, plus four 5,000 mcg. B12 shots (hydroxocobalamin) a week and one Seriphos (phosphorylated serine) a day.

My detoxes in the beginning were rather rough, but it's easier now and I think I'm making some (slow) progress.

Mary
  5. woofmom

woofmom New Member

I'm 90% better. I also use Pantethine and Molybdenum for chemicals sensitivities. I just upped my dose of Vitamin C to 4 grams a day. This may help me be even better.
  6. foggyfroggy

foggyfroggy Guest

7. doxygirl

doxygirl New Member

Hi:)

Bumping means adding a response to a post that brings it to the top of the front page....most people that want to move their own post to the top so more people can add to it or see it will just write bump it is the easiest way to get a post to the top....

when someone posts to you it automaticallu bumps your post up....so when you see the work bump it is just another word for bringing the post to the top of the front page!

I hope that I explained this so you understand:)

Let me know ok?

Hugs
    Doxy
  8. annaviva

annaviva New Member

I started the protocol at the beginning of March and immediately noticed consistent improvement. I was bed/couch-ridden most of the time. Now I am able to be out of the house for 2-3 hours a day if I need to.

My sleep first got worse (I didn't know it could!) but now it's much better: falling asleep faster and staying asleep longer.

I had two major detox days, but overall not bad.

I am still very disabled but very hopeful given the stability of the improvement I experienced.

I am also taking loads of anti-oxidants per Dr. Pall's theory, amino acids and vitamins.

I posted on this topic elsewhere a bit, so you can read more by looking at my posts.

Good luck!
  9. jprr99

jprr99 New Member

10. Forebearance

Forebearance Member

Hi, JP,

Don't forget to look at all the past threads on the methlyation protocol. You can read lots of people's experiences on them.

Forebearance