anyone from arizona

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by 1horse, Nov 3, 2005.

1. 1horse

1horse New Member

hey,I live in az.. born and raised. but spent my working career in Calif. Riverside, fontana area.. just thought I would ask. beautiful day. peggy
  2. jennypee

jennypee New Member

But I've visited. I have family and friends in the Mesa area. I've thought about staying with my beloved half brother so that I could go to the FFC in Pheonix, but I really haven't decided if I could be away from my sisters and husband for long.
  3. Jillian40

Jillian40 New Member

Hi There -

I too was born and raised in AZ, in Phoenix, where I now live.
    I just love the state and all it has to offer.

Quick question for you Jenny, has an FFC opened up in
    Phoenix yet? I was told that the one slated for Phoenix,
    may not open after all.

Nice to meet you both.

Jillian
  4. PepperGirl52

PepperGirl52 New Member

I have lived in this area of Arizona for over 50 years, so I think that almost qualifies me as a 'lifer', or native, whichever!!

It IS a beautiful day-I'm beginning to think we may not have a winter again this year! Anyway, good to meet a fellow Zonie!! Take care. PG
  5. 1horse

1horse New Member

born in tucson, now live in vail. love it here. peggy
  6. 1horse

1horse New Member

7. Christinawensell

Christinawensell New Member

Lived here for about 15 years now.

I love the weather that we are having now. The summers I kind of dread.

Christina
  8. twerp

twerp New Member

Been here since 1992.

Hugs,
    Twerp
  9. donnadee

donnadee New Member

Have been here for 5 yrs. now. Love the winters. Do not care for the summers. I came from Fitchburg, Ma. I would rather have these summers than the winters back east. I just went back east for 2 weeks and all it did was rain and it was humid. yuk Donnadee
  10. jennypee

jennypee New Member

I just thought I saw one listed on the FFC website, so I started discussing it with my hubby. If it doesn't exist that kind of makes the decision for me ;)
  11. TLO70

TLO70 New Member

Yeah, I haven't seen any post from Az yet. What is ffc?
    Have you found a good Dr. I usually just read the post and don't reply. But, I had to say hi to a fellow neighbor.
  12. Bambi

Bambi New Member

the last 52 years. One short ? (five years, ugh!) period in northern California, but got back as soon as I could convince my husband to come "home". He was born in Tempe. We are in East Mesa now.
  13. QueenieWong

QueenieWong New Member

Hi fellow Arizonaians,

I was born (52 years ago) and raised in the Phoenix area and now live in Glendale, Az.

Vicki
  14. arizonasunshine

arizonasunshine New Member

HI!
    I am up in Northern AZ in the big city of Kingman. Hubby and I moved here from Reno,(too much snow) NV when he retired three years ago and we LOVE it! The weather is moderate and it is so nice not to shovel snow any more!!

We had lived in Iowa and Ohio and the weather in each was just awful most of the time with the humidity. Our Son and family are in Ohio, Mother is in Illinois and sisters in Iowa.

The Midwest is a wonderful place to visit with the nicest people but I wouldn't want to live there.

We love the Arizona sunrises and sunsets which are so beautiful!!

Gentle Hugs,
    Janie

15. urge2soar

urge2soar New Member