Anyone from Chapel hill NC area?

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by flo, Jan 29, 2002.

1. flo

flo New Member

Hi,
    In the fall I stumbled upon a christian support group websight for people with FMS/CF from raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill North Carolina area.Including prayer and online support they also offered hands on help to those in need through there differant churches in our area. Has anyone out there heard of this websight? I dont remember the adress and cant find the piece of paper I wrote it on.So if anyone else has the adress or knows how i might be able to find it ( Im not that computor suavy) can you let me know. I think this is a great Idea mabey we could do something like that here.I would love to here any response expesially from anyone in my area.You can E-mail me directly if you want at sffrost123@aol.com.
    Blesings ! Flo
  2. Harmony

Harmony New Member

Flo, I'm sorry I am not aware of it or am from NC. But I hope you enjoy this message board and feel free to join us here as much as you like.
    Harmony
  3. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hi Flo, welcome to the Worship Board.

I am not so computer savvy either, but I have a friend that knows a lot of Christian links, so I will write her with the information you gave and see if she can locate this site for you.

I will let you know what I find out.

Take care, and God bless.

Shalom, Shirl
  4. flo

flo New Member

Hi Shirl,
    Thank you so much for responding.I would greatly appreciate you passing on anything you think will be of help.
    Blessings ~ Flora
  5. griswoldgirl

griswoldgirl New Member

I am not aware of the web address you are looking for but I will pray it turns up for you.

Welcome aboard Flo

cathy aka griswoldgirl