Anyone from Greensboro, NC or near? Need info on Fibor/CFS doc

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by greatgran, Dec 7, 2005.

1. greatgran

greatgran Member

I saw a part of an advertisement about a medical center or doctor in Greensboro, Nc
    that specializes in Fibro/CFS. It caught my attention when I heard the words fibro and cfs but missed the name, phone number etc..

Anyone from that area that is familiar with this I would appreciate any info you have ..As I am about an hour and a half from Greesboro and would love to have a good doctor that knows about this DD..

Thanks,
    greatgran
  2. greatgran

greatgran Member

I am northwest of Greensboro, in the blue ridge mts of VA, a little town by the name of Galax..Before I came down with this DD
    I did all my shopping and my doctors were in Winston-Salem which is about 30 minutes west of Greensboro..I do miss going but plan to get up the nerve one day soon..

Thanks for your reply..If I find out anything I will certainly post it..

God Bless,
    Phyl
  3. 1sweetie

1sweetie New Member

I live about 4 miles from the Asheboro Zoo and 45 minutes from Greensboro. I go to the Hunter-Hopkins Center in Charlotte. Dr.Lapp heads the clinic. They specialize in CFS/FM. What you are hearing advertise is a chiropractor. He carries vitamins and books written by a Dr. Murphree that are about CFS & Depression. The clinic in Charlotte is the real thing. Dr. Lapp began the clinic with Dr. Cheney I believe.