anyone from indiana?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ANGELEO728, Sep 3, 2008.

1. ANGELEO728

ANGELEO728 New Member

just wondering if anyone is from my area...
  2. jaba520

jaba520 New Member

am I live in south bend and work in mishawaka. what part of indiana are you from?

AMY
  3. ANGELEO728

ANGELEO728 New Member

I live in Columbus, IN.
  4. jaba520

jaba520 New Member

is that near?
  5. Chermione

Chermione New Member

I live in Mishawaka.
  6. Rockismom

Rockismom New Member

I live in Shelby County!
  7. jaba520

jaba520 New Member

I think that is how you spell sorry if not....I grew up in Mishawaka, I went through penn schools and graduated in 1993, I just read your bio I have 2 boys as well, mine are 7 and 4. How old are your kids? It is nice to see someone on here from the same area as I am from.

AMY
  8. mollies

mollies New Member

I AM FROM INDIANA
    orleans, indiana 45 minutes south of Bloomington
  9. Chermione

Chermione New Member

I went to Mishawaka High, class of 90. My boys are 10 & 8. I read your bio too, we have a lot in common! What bank do you work at? If you don't mind saying. I used to work at Notre Dame FCU over on Douglas Rd, behind the college.
  10. jaba520

jaba520 New Member

at communitywide on lwe near bittersweet intersection. I work in collections so I have an office in the back. I have some family who went to MHS. The poormans, marciniaks and my uncle mark thomas. Nice to here from you.

AMY
  11. ANGELEO728

ANGELEO728 New Member

Columbus is about 45 miles south of indy. it's really a neat place and is known for it's architecture.
  12. Chermione

Chermione New Member

Those names don't ring a bell. I have a friend that lives over by your work on Vistula a couple blocks west of Bittersweet. I love that area over there. I'm near Jordan Ford so I go out to McKinley and Grape Rd but sometimes I have to go to that KFC on Bittersweet, I can't believe they don't have one on McKinley!
  13. Rockismom

Rockismom New Member

I visited friends in Jackson/Washington Counties over the weekend.

I also have a friend who owns a Reality business in Orleans.

Small world isn't it?
    Rockismom
  14. mollies

mollies New Member

yes, it is a small world
  15. Exfa

Exfa New Member

Hey all of you Hoosiers........I haven't been here for a long long time and when I just got here and saw the "Indiana" post I just wanted to say hello.......I am in South Bend also........maybe we could start a support group. There used to be one but I think it folded up. I am a LOT older than all of you and have had FM for many many years. Haven't found a good dr in this area ever...do any of you know of a good one here? take care and I will BBL
    exfa
  16. jaba520

jaba520 New Member

I dont know of any good doctor in south bend area either. I go to my family doctor so far and he only prescribed me lyrica which was horrifying. I told him I quit taking it and have started taking vitmains and GABA to help with the pain, he really didnt have a commment. He wont prescribe me any pain meds though and that is frustrating. He is more concerned with my diabetes diagnosis than the fibromyalgia and I am more concerned with the pain because I have and will keep my blood sugars in tact. let me know if you find a good doc in this area. Good luck

AMY
  17. Exfa

Exfa New Member

Hello all of you South Bend/Mishawaka people......I just found out today that Harmony Market is starting a Fibromyalgia support group on Tues Sept 16th from 5:30-7. I am going to check it out. Wishing you all a restful night. Exfa
  18. bichonmom

bichonmom New Member

I live on the SW side of Indianapolis