Anyone from Indiana?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by lilaclover30, Mar 13, 2007.

1. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

Anyone from Indiana on the board and enjoying this fabulous day? Just think - 74 in northwest IN.

I wrote this once a few days ago and I suppose I forgot to post it as it never appeared. Anyone ever do that?

Let me hear from you and maybe we can chat a bit.

Gentle Hugs

2. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Joan you are so right it is a beautiful day in Indiana. I live west of Indianapolis in Belleville, Indiana. It is a small town. We have lived here for 29 years. I was born and raised in Indianapolis. It is great to hear from someone else in Indiana.

God bless; Pam
  3. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

I'm not from Indiana, but I'm from the Midwest. Born in Iowa, raised in Minnesota, went to the U of Wisconsin.

Also I am familar w/ "Back Home Again in Indiana" and "On the Banks of the Wabash".

So it's pretty close.

And, yes, I do remember Bob Hope singing "Thanks for the Memories". Do you remember w/ whom he sang it?

Remember when he sang it on a Lucy episode?
  4. mrdad

mrdad New Member

Your Post did appear the other day 'cause I replied to
    it Condcerning David Letterman and the Fightin' Irish
    of South Bend! It's gotta be here some where.

Have a good day!
  5. ksp56

ksp56 Member

Hi Joan!

I know this a 'late' answer, but wanted to let you know I too, am a Hoosier! What a name! LOL

I've been in the hospital for a little over three weeks. I have been home, and thankful to be, for a week now.

Our weather was the same as yours. We are now down to 42, but with SUN!!!!!!!!! I can do that!

It's nice to 'meet' you! I'll look forward to more 'conversation'.

Take care,

6. lilaclover30

lilaclover30 New Member

more Hoosiers