Anyone from Maryland or DC, or VA close to MD??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by HppeandMe, Jun 12, 2006.

1. HppeandMe

HppeandMe New Member

Hi it's Hope-

I am wondering if anyone in this room is from Maryland, DC, or VA but close to Maryland??

If so, do you have a support group? If so I would love information if possible.

Have a good evening!
    Hope
  2. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

thought I would say hi! I live in MD, just not aware of any support groups. Maybe someone can help.
    Good to "meet" you!
    Take Care!
    Kim
  3. HppeandMe

HppeandMe New Member

Hi Kim-

It is nice to meet you to. I live in Germantown, MD and you?

Hope
  4. UnicornK

UnicornK New Member

I live in Bowie. With Kim nearby, maybe we can all get together and have our own little support group! I got some replies to my article in the local paper, so we can have even more people join us. LOL

Good to know that there are people near me that are like me. LOL

God Bless.

PS: Fill out your profile so we can get to know you better.[This Message was Edited on 06/12/2006]
  5. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

Yes I'm from Maryland! I live in Cumberland Maryland. No support groups that I know about!
    Hugs Shirley
  6. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

loved it back there...

anyways now i am out here in california...

go up to the top on the purple tab that says support groups

click on it and it will find some groups on md, va and and i did not put in d.c.

but htere seems to be several out there...

i miss the east coast..

jodie
  7. Kimba4318

Kimba4318 New Member

I used to live in Rockville & my grandmother and aunts live in Germantown :)
    So close to "home".

Like unicornk said... we should all get together sometime!
    Great to "meet" you!!!

Hugs :) Kim
  8. 6cats

6cats New Member

I live in Manchester MD. There is a support group at Carroll County General Hospital. I haven't been yet though...
  9. WHIT1

WHIT1 New Member

I LIVE IN GROTTOES ,VA. THERE IS A SUPPORT GROUP IN THE HOSPITAL I USE TO WORK. BUT I DON'T GO TO IT PROBABLY SHOULD SOMETIME. I USE TO LIVE IN MD AROUND THE SAME PLACES I SEE OTHERS ARE FROM ESPECIALLY ROCKVILLE. SO HI! MD PEOPLE.
  10. julieisfree05

julieisfree05 New Member

I live in CA, but Dr. Daniel Clauw at Georgetown University Hospital is one of the TRULY good researchers in these illnesses.

If you can't find a support group, you might try calling his office. They could probably point you in the right direction.

Good luck!

- julie (is free!)

You don't throw away a whole life, just because it's banged up a little.

- Tom Smith, Seabiscuit's trainer