Anyone from Minnesota?????

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by DebinMN, Sep 8, 2002.

1. DebinMN

DebinMN New Member

if anyone lives in MN that knows of a good doctor for Fibro, I would appreciate any info. Also looking for lawyer for disability. Thanks
  2. DebinMN

DebinMN New Member

if anyone lives in MN that knows of a good doctor for Fibro, I would appreciate any info. Also looking for lawyer for disability. Thanks
  3. Dawnt

Dawnt Member

Deb,
    I've been in MN for the past few months. I've seen many doctors. My internal medicine doctor was very compassionate, knowledgeable, and understanding. He's referred me to Rheumatologist and a Pain Clinic. So far I am not happy with the Pain Clinic as they have not addressed my needs. I've only been there once and have an appt tues..will let you know if it's a better experience. (It was a bad day for me the day I saw them)I havn't seen the rheumy yet(appt 9-25). But if she is a good Doctor, I'll be sure to mention it. My surgeon was also a very good doctor and I wouldn't hesitate giving someone his name if he was needed. My email is in my profile.
    Dawn
  4. ssMarilyn

ssMarilyn New Member

I'm in Mound, MN, but don't know any FM doctors. I see a GP for it, and she does believe the condition exists, so that's half the battle!

Take care,
    Marilyn :)
  5. DebinMN

DebinMN New Member

Who is she???? my GP believes in it but wont treat me for it! ughhhhhhhhh