anyone from missouri??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by willruthie1965, Aug 10, 2006.

1. willruthie1965

willruthie1965 New Member

Was reading about the possibility of knowing someone here.Well I amfrom st charles mo.Near st louis.Ruthe
  2. tata1580

tata1580 New Member

I am in Missouri...tech. Osceola...we are at Truman Lake.

Glad to meet you
    Tami
  3. rachel432

rachel432 New Member

i'm not from missourri acrually but i went to college at st.louis university. i know exactly where st. charles is. i'm living back in chicago now but i'm hoping to get the energy soon to go back there to visit some of my friends. i had a lot of fun when i lived there!
    rachel
  4. pam_d

pam_d New Member

Not from MO, but just over the border from Kansas City---I live in Overland Park, KS; one of our favorite trips is to St. Charles/St. Louis. St. Charles is a beautiful town...

Hugs,
    Pam
  5. cats3

cats3 New Member

Born and raised in Missouri.

I live in Belton, Missouri which is outside of Kansas City.

6. GLASTETTER

GLASTETTER New Member

BENTON MO IT IS TWO HOURS SOUTH OF ST LOUIS
    MY RHEMY IS IN ST LOUIS
    I KNOW YOU'VE HEARD OF CAPE GIRARDEAU? THAT'S WHERE I WORK
    I LOVE MISSOURI
    BARBARA
  7. kat2002

kat2002 New Member

I live in Cape Girardeau. I know where all the towns mentioned above are, this is so cool.

Barbara - we are practically neighbors, wow! I looked at your bio, I love to read too.

Hoping for better days,
    Kat
  8. Golde58

Golde58 New Member

Hello:

I live in St. Louis near the airport, but I'm from the Cape Girardeau area (Jackson). We are practically neighbors!

Take care,

Kim
  9. wangotango

wangotango New Member

i am from trenton mo. i was in kcmo for a long time tho. be well bill m
  10. KCRedtail

KCRedtail New Member

Glad you asked this question, I was wondering myself. I am in Lee's Summit, MO right outside Kansas City. Have been all over the MO, was born in Perryville, YIKES!

Debbie
  11. puddin827

puddin827 New Member

I'm from Freeman,Mo. just moved there about 2 yrs.ago, I did live in Belton, Mo. Have lived in Mo. all my life.