Anyone from Oklahoma ???

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by sallyvw, Aug 29, 2012.

1. sallyvw

sallyvw New Member

Hi, this is my first post and was wondering if there are others from Oklahoma.
    I'm dealing with CF/FM, Sleep Apnea, diabetes, anxiety/panic disorder, IBS and acid reflux/heartburn. I'm taking prilosec, metformin, xanxa and using a cpap. No medicine has helped for the brain fog/daytime sleepiness, CF/FM. According to the doctors I have seen, I either have to deal with it or deal with the side effects of medication. So, I'm now taking a new route and just had a visit with an NMD Dr.J.W here in Tulsa. I don't know how I feel about him just yet. He recommended I start with Venus Fly Trap (liquid form), to kill the Lyme disease, that it should take about 3 months or a little more to kill it. He says it's what causes CF/FM. I said I was tested and he said the test can be negative and still have it. He asked to put my hand out and by looking at it, he diagnosed me with Celiac. Well I have also tested for that with blood and stool test, two years ago and was negative. Again he says, test can be negative. I feel I have no other choice but to give it a shot. I just don't want to make things worse and that's what worries me. I just have to do it and have faith it works, this might be the miracle I've been praying for all these years. If your dealing with the same issues, let me know what has helped or what to stay away from. Would love to hear from you.
    Thanks!!!
  2. TwoCatDoctors

TwoCatDoctors New Member

I am not from Oklahoma, but I do have IBS and anxiety/panic, but none of your other ailments.

There is a wonderful Lyme Board here with lots of info and very knowledgeable and caring people. In fact the amount of info they have about Lyme allows people to be very informed and learn alot about Lyme. Try posting there to get as much info about Lyme as you can.

There is also an excellent Fibromyalgia board here with people who know so much and have had the ailment (CF and Fibro) for so long that you will undoubtedly find beneficial info there. And they really care. Try posting there too.

Discuss the Celiac on both of those boards for info on it. Best wishes and prayers for help for you.