Anyone from PA know of a good Dr. to treat pain

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by EMayer, Sep 25, 2003.

  1. EMayer

    EMayer New Member

    I'm for Berks County and my ins. is Anal....I've been to about 20+ Dr.s in the past few yrs. and don't know what to do anymore...anyone know of anyone?

    Thanks in advance :)
  2. ckahele

    ckahele New Member

    i went to a rheumotologist under the mistake belief that he would know best about my FM. what a joke.
    i'm sure you've been there.
    throught the doctor search i found a great group here in western pa.
    happy hunting!
  3. Rocinante75

    Rocinante75 New Member

    I do not know if this will help -- the name of a doctor who specializes in the treatment of pain is called a physiatrist. I just learned this term about two years ago. Does your phone directory list doctors by specialties? Try looking under this category or calling the hospitals to ask for names in this specialty. Cannot give you names since I am in Philadelphia.
    Hope this helps.