Anyone from southern ontario??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by hanna4175, Jul 2, 2006.

1. hanna4175

hanna4175 New Member

im between barrie and alliston.. just wondering..today is the second day of no HEADACHES!! i feel so relieved..have to go to work.. take care all.. i will be back laters..

hanna :eek:)
  2. Fudge43

Fudge43 New Member

hanna .... I'm in southern ontario up higher though .. Kingston ... I have a girlfriend in your area though !
    With this hot.humid weather and different weather fronts moving around .. you are lucky NOT to have headaches !
    What work do you do ?
    Joy : )
  3. hanna4175

hanna4175 New Member

we clean buisnesses after hours.. its pretty hard on me some nights.. as i have to do alot of bending.. but it's a job and we need the money.. i will stick it out for as long as i can do it..nice to meet someone who lives not so far away.. thx for responding :eek:)

happy weekend to you
  4. Pianowoman

Pianowoman New Member

I'm in Toronto now but I grew up in Alliston! There are a few others from this area on the board. Nice to meet you and glad that you are headache-free!!

Kathy.
  5. hanna4175

hanna4175 New Member

on bay street.. its a long way to travel.. but he is the one who diagnosed me last year with this illness..ive been looking everywhere here for a new family doc but there just isn't anyone taking new patients right now.. i should be greatful i even have a doctor though.. i grew up in etobicoke.. royal york and mimico.. i went to st. leo's and attented mimico high school.. so nice to meet you all.

6. Fudge43

Fudge43 New Member

Honora ... a Kingston connection ! haha ..
    hanna ... Ontario is famous for a shortage of doctors .. we were so lucky to be able to switch from one that was useless, to a great young woman GP .. a rare occurance, so we are very grateful !
    A neighbor of mine does that sort of work too ... we talk garden talk when we see each other.
    I'm a garden nut .. but have to watch I don't over do too .. a lot of bending with that one .. but it is so worth it to see a gorgeous garden plant thrive !
    Hello all Ontario Canucks !
    Joy : )