Anyone From VA or OHIO ?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by carebelle, May 13, 2006.

1. carebelle

carebelle New Member

I was born in ohio and have lived in Tx ,La,Ky,Oh,Germany an settled here in Va 13 years ago but I still consider myself a Cincy Kid at heart.Where is everyone from?Any Military wifes out there?
  2. LEFTYGG

LEFTYGG Member

HI Carebelle I live on the east side of cincy where were you from love GAIL
  3. Treca

Treca New Member

Hubby and I born in VA and then he went into the military in 2001 and we moved to GA. Boy oh boy do we miss VA.

I don't know what it is about it, but it's almost like the perfect state because you get nice summers and you get snowy winters too. It's just a great mix.

*sigh* I hope it's not to long before we're able to go back.
  4. carebelle

carebelle New Member

Hi Gail nice to meet you. I lived in springdale went to princeton high school many years ago 71.I love cincy and wish we could move back but hubby can't find a job there.How old are you and where you go to school?
  5. carebelle

carebelle New Member

We were thinking of moveing to Ga. thats funny.Its to exspencive to live here in va.The weather is nice but the traffic is soooooooooo bad.Its nice to meet you to.
  6. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Hi I was born in Richmond, VA and live about 20 miles south of Richmond now.

In my first marriage, I was a military wife and my husband was in the Navy. We divorced 2 years later.

Second marriage has lasted almost 28 years and my husband was in the Army Reserve.

Think I need to go to sleep.

Hugs,
    Faye
  7. tonakay

tonakay New Member

Born and raised die hard Buckeye.... I live SE of Columbus.
  8. carebelle

carebelle New Member

I live close to manassas.I like it down in richmond we have friends down that way .alot of my friends are X military wifes thats a hard life and Ive seen people stay married 23 years and upond retirement get devorced.I hope your 2nd time has been much happier.
  9. carebelle

carebelle New Member

Go Bucks !is right .I have Two adult sons and my Husband are huge fans.My hubby is from Mt Vernon N of columbus.We have thought about moveing back to columbus but no plans as of yet.Nice to meet you.
  10. gymmbabe

gymmbabe New Member

Hi there..we currently live in Kentucky; however, I was born and raisedin Toledo for most of my life. I work full-time on-post, just finished my Associate's degree in Early Childhood Education (graduating on MONDAY)...Yeah Me!

Where are the other military wives stationed??
  11. place

place New Member

Born and raised!
  12. Treca

Treca New Member

I was born in Manassas and lived in Woodbridge until I was 8yrs. We ended up moving because people were stealing from us and the crime rate went up thru the roof.

So we moved to Madison and had a wonderful childhood there. Family has been there for 16 going on 17 years now.

Hubby and I meet at work in Charlottesville VA and we LOVE it there, but traffic is getting bad there too. So far Madison is still "in the country" no real traffic expect up and down 29.

I have to say that if my parents hadn't moved to Madison my brother and I would have gotten into drugs and things of that nature. I think it was the best decision that they made for us.

We have a lot of family in Richmond VA as well. I got them all of the place in VA. :)

Cost of living in VA is REALLY expensive it's crazy. At Ft. Stewart the area is nothing but military and the town Hinesville would go completely under if it where to close. We actually hate the area and can't wait to get out to either Columbus GA, or Fort Jackson SC, if those don't work we'll try for NC or VA.
  13. jujubug

jujubug New Member

I'm from Ohio too! (North East) ..Niles> close to Youngstown and Warren. glad to meet you all. Judy
  14. Jane_Canuck

Jane_Canuck New Member

Hiya!

Chillicothe Ohio here

born and raised in Canada Though.

Anyone in Columbus that goes to Starbucks in German Village can see Mine and hubbys artwork there! Wahoooooooooo excited to do a show in starbucks! One of my fav places.

We, hubs and I do not like chillicothe and have been looking to move for a while.

He has had a second job interview in Springfield Oh so we are hoping for good things. It takes us closer to Columbus for our art work and opens up dayton and those areas to us as well!

HAGD Brenda

15. 69mach1

69mach1 New Member

originally from michigan born and raised...military move brougth us to alexandria...from michigan..big change at first but loved it..wished i lived there still...sometimes..

but san francisco area is nice too...

i would go and my son loves cedar point....

but i am a loyal wolverine football fan...would love it if my son played for them...but if he had to play for the buckeyes that will be fine too...

yeah i am divorced too...after the military honorable discharged papers came in he did 10 years int he uscg...things sort of changed...i will leave like that...cause youo can read my bio.

jodie
  16. Scarlett2

Scarlett2 New Member

Go Bucks! From Grove City, Ohio, a suburb of Columbus. Been in Ohio for many years. Have lived in NJ and PA, but I like it here.

Scarlett
  17. starmom

starmom New Member

I was born in Cincy and lived there for 13 years. Hubby and I moved back and lived there for 7.

We live in Oklahoma now.

Susie
  18. carebelle

carebelle New Member

I dated someone from there in college .Its a nice area.He was a nice guy name sam.
  19. JLH

JLH New Member

I was born and raised in southern Ohio, but now live in Northeastern Kentucky.
  20. teacher

teacher New Member

born, raised, still living.

NOT a Buckeye fan though. If I have the energy, I actually do my shopping while the games are on. Everyone else is at home! :) LOL

[ advertisement ]