ANYONE FROM WISCONSIN? ..........PLEASE ANWSER!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Teri39, Feb 2, 2003.

1. Teri39

Teri39 New Member

Hi,

My name is Teresa and I really need some support and I need to find a caring doctor.
    I appreciate anyone who answers.
    Teresa
  2. pooky

pooky New Member

I'm from northern WI..right next to the u.p. of Michigan and am wondering the same thing! I've been at the mercy of small clinic doctors and PAs. Valentine's Day will be a year since I was diagnosed and I feel like I'm right back at square one.
    Well, hang in there. There's gotta be a good doc out there somewhere!
  3. onesmileymyley

onesmileymyley New Member

i am from mayville wi, it is about 30 miles north of milwaukee and 20 miles south of fond du lac. where are you from?
  4. lagm31

lagm31 New Member

I am another CheeseHead. I too Have Fibro. I am From a small town Not Far from Madison. I was diagnosed with Fibro about 3 yr.ago. I am still trying to find a good Dr. who knows about that Invisible Disease. My husband has had me to so many Dr.'s that I do not want to see another one. We have gone all over. Right now I am seeing a Psych..that is willing to work with me and try different med's to help with the pain and help in any way he can. At least he can UNDERSTAND FIBROMYALGIA...And he is helping me understand and ACCEPT. Hope this helps anyone.