anyone get a dead-numb spot on heel of foot that hurts? HELP!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by blkkat, Feb 9, 2006.

1. blkkat

blkkat New Member

hi! me again! another weird question. for awhile now when i wake up in the morning, the bottom of my heel on my foot i get this spot,sometimes its on my left foot then
    anotherday it will be my

right heel. about the size of a silver dollar. and anyone that doesnt know what a ( silver dollar is ) i'm sad because that means your young and in pain!! anyway, it

hurts to walk on, its warm when i touch it , it kinda feels also like a bruise or burn. a year ago i did have that test for nerve damage and everything came up normal

of course! so today i got up at 6am my left heel is that dead sore spot and its 5;45pm and its still there!!!!! so just wondering if anyone else has or gets this! plus my low back hurts pretty bad today well it always has for 1-half years now. but also my legs seem to be getting worse day by day! its just something new all the time isn't it!

any input will help ! hope everyone is having a good day today! HUGS! MONA
    [This Message was Edited on 02/09/2006]
  2. blkkat

blkkat New Member

3. yuckie

yuckie New Member

Yes, I have had the sore heel. It is exactly as you described. Mine is gone now but lasted about two months. Shortly after it went away, I had it again on the other foot!
  4. deb06

deb06 New Member

Hey, it could be plantars fashiitis. That is what I have had diagnosed and successfully treated. deb
  5. blkkat

blkkat New Member

thanks for your posts. i will ask DR next visit. but i think its more in the line of nerves being pinched, my lower back i hurt and thats when this all began! but i ve had the nerve test,MRIS,CAT SCANS ECT> and im fine they say! so it must be in my head! NO because MY SHRINK said im not CRAZY!!!! but just in PAIN! i think im CRAZY NOW THOUGH!!!!!! LOL!!!!!! HUGS!! MONA sorry just a little bit done with all the PAIN (DOCTOR VISITS) ya know and no answers!!!!!