Anyone get red hands and feet?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by chloeuk, Nov 15, 2006.

1. chloeuk

chloeuk New Member

I have had this weird symptom for many years..mainly happens in the evenings...the palms of my hands and soles of my feet go bright red and feel very hot..I was seeing a dermatologist and he had no clue..I had psoriasis on these areas and noone knew why. Last week I was sent an info pack from a local support group and it listed the red hands and feet as a symptom of fm...so now I am looking back and thinking that I have had symptoms on and off for over 3 years but nothing like this year.

I have also now got high cholestrol even though I have lost 90lbs in weight..and my teeth have also become bad after years of having no problems..so does anyone else have these symptoms?

Chloe
  2. LaQuiet

LaQuiet New Member

I have had the redness on my palms it seems like forever. It looks like a rash but is deep under the skin and doesn't bother me at all. Some people have told me it's because my liver is bad but my blood tests in that area are fine. Don't know what to tell you other than have your doc check it just to make sure. Good luck.

LaQ
  3. b~kay~b

b~kay~b New Member

hi chloe well you know my feet and hands have always been cold and well i did notice they were red too. but this past two weeks i noticed that they are red a litle bit up right before you get to the calf and on my forearms then a spot on my chest and it does seem different from the yeast infection stuff that happens. how strange....i'm glad someone brought it up i wouldnt have thought of it.. and hayleycole thanx for that info thats great stuff, i'm gonna check out that site. you know theres no swelling and come to think about it its almost like the rash i had as a kid on my feet the doc told my mom soak her feet in tea, but they ended up turning into bumps. mmmmthe stuff now is not bumps but looks prickly as if it would be weird. my mom and i always talk about weird symptoms i have gotten over the years but you know im glad im not going through it alone...dont get me wrong i dont wish none of this on no one but at least you have people to share with you know what i mean? take care.