Anyone get stinging sensations, feels like bee stngs

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Line, Jul 9, 2006.

1. Line

Line New Member

Twice today when I was outside there was a spider on my arm. now I am getting a stinging sensation on the front part of my leg. it keeps happening, like a bee is stinging me.There is no mark, no redness nothing but it is making me jump.

I do get the sharp shooting pains but this is different, this is a burning sting that comes and goes. maybe it is just my mind, I hate spiders for that matter bugs period.

Thanks, Linda

2. kholmes

kholmes New Member

About two weeks ago, I started getting sharp, stinging pains in my rear end. It sounds funny, I know, but it was extremely painful. It felt like every two hours, I was getting stung by a bee or I was sitting on a cactus.

Same thing: no mark, no redness, no sign of a bug. The pain would be very sharp for about ten seconds and then subside. But it left me feeling very tense all day, wondering when the next "sting" would happen.

After a few days, the problem went away and the stings became less frequent and severe. I'm still not sure what the problem was.

But if yours persists or if you have any symptoms of toxins from a spider bite, I would see your doctor about it.

Kholes
  3. Line

Line New Member

My husband even checked my leg with a magnifying glass and sees nothing. I have this dd for 21 years and do not remember getting this stinging like this.

He suggested I go to the ER because I am jumping and yelling ouch. Gosh if I go to the ER I will be answering and reading posts from the looney bin. But than sometimnes I feel like I should be there.

Thanks again, Linda