Anyone get this rash? Or know about it?

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease Archives' started by Hope4Sofia, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Hope4Sofia

Hope4Sofia New Member

Have any of you experienced this? I get a tiny freckle-like rash on my arms and legs when I go in the sun. I've been getting it since the onset of my illness. It is not from medication.

It looks like hundreds of tiny freckles. Light brown in color.

Sound familiar at all?

Thanks for your input.

Sofi
  2. kat0465

kat0465 New Member

i think that how you spell it,do they go away?? i have had them since i got sick they are mostly on my abdomen & some on my upper arms,

you can put it in the search button, ive seen several posts on them

Kat
  3. Hope4Sofia

Hope4Sofia New Member

Ya, I thought that's what they might be but they aren't really red. Can petechiae be light brown?

Thanks for the input.
  4. nyssagirl

nyssagirl New Member

I have had lyme for a long time.
    About three months ago, I broke out in terrible hives and went to the Dr. she didn't know what it was. I went to a dermatolgist and she asked me if I was out in the sun a lot, and I am not. She said they looked like scavies. She took a lot of blood tests and they all came back negative. I am bruised all over my arms from the scratching. The hives went away, but the itching didn't. I still get little clusters of bumps that itch like crazy. Where the bumps were, now the bumps turned brown and look like moles, fairly large ones. It is the weirdest thing. My Dr. said maybe it was coming from inside and had to do with my Lyme. She is not a lyme dr.
    Interesting......I am glad I looked on here and see others may be having the same sort of problem.
    regards,
  5. nyssagirl

nyssagirl New Member

I have had lyme for a long time.
    About three months ago, I broke out in terrible hives and went to the Dr. she didn't know what it was. I went to a dermatolgist and she asked me if I was out in the sun a lot, and I am not. She said they looked like scavies. She took a lot of blood tests and they all came back negative. I am bruised all over my arms from the scratching. The hives went away, but the itching didn't. I still get little clusters of bumps that itch like crazy. Where the bumps were, now the bumps turned brown and look like moles, fairly large ones. It is the weirdest thing. My Dr. said maybe it was coming from inside and had to do with my Lyme. She is not a lyme dr.
    Interesting......I am glad I looked on here and see others may be having the same sort of problem.
    regards,
  6. ginnyw

ginnyw New Member

go to bing.com and look at pictures of tinea versicolor may be that