Anyone get this symptom?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Gumbo, Aug 18, 2008.

1. Gumbo

Gumbo New Member

Most of my symptoms are classic CFS. But, haven't heard someone else mention this:

It only happens when I'm in fatigue mode, but almost every time.

After I've been sitting awhile and then get up & start walking, I feel this mild pressure in my head. Then my hearing goes from normal to faint, normal to faint. It's kind of like I'm holding the palms of my hands over each ear-reducng the sound, then removing my hands, then putting them back. Like wow, wow, wow. Ha, I know this sounds wierd.

It happens when I go to the store. I get out of the car and by the time I get to the door, it starts. It usually lasts a couple of minutes. Sometimes it will repeat while I'm walking around- no matter how slow I'm taking it.

It almost feels like it could be my blood pressure, but everytime I have it checked, it is normal. Once, I got dizzy & wondered if I was gonig to pass out.

Mentioned it to the Dr. & he shook his head, like Huh??

Poor man. I'm sure I overwhelm him with all of my symptoms.

Oh yea, one more weird symptom. Sometimes my eardrums vibrate. I use earplugs at night to help me sleep. When I'm in relapse, I can actually feel my eardrums moving very fast like a mouse's heart beat upon being nose to nose with a cat.

Jenny, the weird- o
  2. greatgran

greatgran Member

You are not weird this darn DD causes so many things, we wonder is it the disease or something else.

I just posted on "strange head feelings" which is something like you describe. My ears ring 24/7 and when this strange feeling happens the ringing is much worse.

My doctor seems to over look my complaints so what do we do.

I don't have an answer but can relate, so many unanswered

God Bless,
  3. Gumbo

Gumbo New Member

Yes, sometmes I can see a pulsating in my eyes too. And sometimes my whole head seems to pulsate with pressure, especially my temples, while the hearing thing is going on.

I'm so glad that I'm not the ONLY one.

4. Malcolm82

Malcolm82 New Member

My doctor though at first it might be caused by my slightly elevated blood pressure.

At my next appointment my BP was normal and there had been no change in the pressure.

Still don't have it figured out yet.
  5. kat0465

kat0465 New Member

Yes i do this also!! except the pressure in my head is extreme!!i feel like its about to explode, scary & like you if t told the doc all my symptoms, id be there all day.i just figure if theres nothing they can do for most of the other symptoms, im probably screwed on that one too :(