anyone go to FFC who is super sensitv to meds?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ruby711, Jul 20, 2006.

1. ruby711

ruby711 New Member

How do FFC docs deal with this and what do they say about it. Have any docs given this condition a name? Perhaps it is a genetic flaw unrelated to cfs.
    I looked on the rare disease site but I didn't know where to begin without a name.
    ruby
  2. Shannonsparkles

Shannonsparkles New Member

I'm sensitive to many things too. I asked FFC use suppliments with me instead. I reacted badly to the suppliments, and was advised to stop everything. Now I use a local naturopath instead.
  3. namow

namow New Member

I am really sensitive to eveything and that is making me nervous about the treatment at FFC, hopefully is not going to be too much for me. I am trying everything to see if I can get some improvement in my life!!!!
  4. ruby711

ruby711 New Member

Thank you all for your responses. I agree that rejection of meds can be natural but when my body is healthier I seem to reject less stuff.
    This problem presents quite a challenge to docs and it is definetely not fun when having surgery.
    ruby
  5. ruby711

ruby711 New Member

I can only suggest that you do not take a whole pill of anything and be extra careful with antibiotics.
    ruby