Anyone going to Fibro Conf in LA Sept 21st?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by DebinMN, Sep 6, 2002.

1. DebinMN

DebinMN New Member

Just wondering if anyoneis going to the Fibro Conference in LA the 21st. I am going with a friend that lives in New Mexico....would love to meet anyone attending. Debbie
  2. DebinMN

DebinMN New Member

Just wondering if anyoneis going to the Fibro Conference in LA the 21st. I am going with a friend that lives in New Mexico....would love to meet anyone attending. Debbie
  3. Shoobie

Shoobie New Member

I'm on the opposite end of the earth here in MA. It seems most of the conferences are in OR or CA.

I would be very interesting to hear what information you find there!

Keep us posted!

-Shoobie
  4. Dorth

Dorth New Member

Hi all,
    I would love to go, but no chance, no money.
    It would be great if someone could tape the conference. I, for one, would be glad to pay for it.
    I hope you get a lot of great information. I hope that many will be able to go and represent
    all of us.
    Take Care!
    Lonely in Nebraska!
  5. seaview

seaview New Member

Unfortunately, I only live several hours away but cannot afford to go either $ wise or time so I emailed them and asked about the purchase of tapes and they said they will have them available. Please let us know how it was and which sessions would be good to get and then we can purchase those.Have a great time and do take care of yourself in all the excitement of being there!Blessings to you. I will be looking forward to your telling of the conference.
    Gentle hugs, Kathleen
  6. DebinMN

DebinMN New Member

Will do....my email is in my profile...email me to remind me....I have spurts of brain fog.....