Anyone Gone To Dr. Gerald Natzke?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Marta608, Jul 5, 2006.

1. Marta608

Marta608 Member

He's in Flint, MI and yesterday my new doctor suggested I might want to see him. He's evidently able to rule out factors that I guess she cannot. Even though the Paleo diet has made a big difference as has the vitamin D, I still need more fixing.

I was reluctant to go to yet another doctor but after reading Prickles post I decided I'd try him. I'd like to know if anyone here has seen him and if so found him to be helpful, in what way and what result do you now have?

2. Marta608

Marta608 Member

I really really really want to know. lol

3. Marta608

Marta608 Member

This guy is on our Good Doctor list so I'm hoping someone will know of him.

On the other hand, maybe they're cured and not coming here anymore. 'Ya think?

Thanks for the bump, Prickles.

4. Runner31

Runner31 New Member

This guy will take all your money and then some! I went to him for 2 years. He promised he would get rid of my itching, but only if I did all the crazy things he told me to do. I was desperate and he knew it. I had chelation treatment and LDA shots and of course BCBS won't cover LDA. I followed all the crazy diets and got rid of all fragrances in my home! Expensive bedding, expensive food! He left me anemic and when I called to tell him I was very anemic (discovered by another Dr. at a yearly physical) he couldn't fit me in! I still can't get rid of the anemia! Now I have to spend more money to find out why I'm anemic. Starting to build my blood level back up but it's not coming easily. This guy is scary! He can do real damage! BEWARE!
  5. duped!

duped! Member

I agree with Runner31! Doctor Natzke is a con artist. Dr. Natzke's webpage described him as a board certified allergist. After his treatments did not work, I ran his name through the certification website that is not allowed to be posted here. He is not an allergist! This title was removed from his vitals profile and the AAAAI contacted their attorneys and advised me to write the Michigan medical board. This guy is a predator with a gentle, sweet facade. I think you would better off with a crabby doctor with real training.