Anyone gone to Fibro and Fatigue center

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Sachmo500, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Sachmo500

Sachmo500 New Member

I went to a seminar tonight and was wondering if anyone had any thoughts
  2. Debdelo

Debdelo New Member

If you have tons and tons of money they "might" make you feel 10% better. Push expensive vitamins, and internal drips that will last for 2-3 days. Very expensive...
  3. annade

annade New Member

I went to an FFC in Torrance, CA for six months in 1997 and while they did Dx me with CFIDS they really weren't able to help me in any real, lasting way. I spent thousands of dollars on appointments, supplements, medications, and lab tests only to feel worse at the end of six months and that's when I decided it wasn't working for me.

Several people here have posted about the FFC I went to (Holtorf Medical Center) and you can search their name and find out what others have said. Some people have experienced positive benefits, but it seems like many have not. Good luck in your search.

BILLCAMO New Member

do a search here for FFC and most variations... You draw your own conclusions.

Blessings ,

5. Honora88

Honora88 Member

IT was really great but I wouldn't do it again. It's expensive and not necessary. The drugs gave me fake energy and I ended up going into my energy reserves which is the worst thing to do with CFID. Most people stop because they can't afford to keep shelling out the money. I was paying 700 a month with the supplements.

I wanted someone to listen to me and my other drs weren't doing it. But I realized that it costs too much to listen

Try Tong Ren. It's free and it was the biggest saving thing that ever happened to me since I got sick. You can look on youtube. I know there people who are off meds and doing very well after using this energy healing.
  6. nixon

nixon New Member

I would have to agree that if you have LOTS of EXTRA money that you don't know what to do with........GO FOR IT!!! I DIDN'T have the $$$, but was at my wits end....that's how I ended up real relief, other than they don't mind giving lots of prescriptions to try. The pain pilss helped me most. Those can be obtained by any GOOD Fibro Dr. USUALLY. GOOD LUCK !!! Andrea