Anyone gone to UT Southwestern Medical Center/Dallas?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by texasrose204, Oct 20, 2008.

1. texasrose204

texasrose204 New Member

I have a appt. with a Dr. at Southwestern and wondered if anyone has been there? Thanks!
  2. TXFMmom

TXFMmom New Member

If that doctor is a Dr. Rubin, run and do not go to him.
  3. texasrose204

texasrose204 New Member

I have an appt. with DR. Claire Horn.(rhuem.) It is at least 2 hr drive for me. My neur. referrred me. I am nervous about it somebody new etc. Just been off work 1 year this mth. and at really hoped i would be in better shape and i am actually worse that last year. I see a rhuem. in longview who is okay i guess but neur. i see suggest i go to a bigger place. And today i went to my dentist who i haven't seen for 2 years. He told me his mother had lupus and fibro. and she was also seeing someone in longview. She had went to Methodist diagnostic center in Houston and they did alot for her there. He suggested i try them and he looked up name etc on his computer while i was there giving me the info. for me to call them.
    My appt for ut is in december. So i guess i will just have to wait and see! Thanks again for the replies i appreciate any information! Also hope anyone reading this is having a good day!