Anyone had any luck with Klymer Healing Center?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by kholmes, Feb 16, 2006.

1. kholmes

kholmes New Member

Just wondering if anyone with CFS has tried the Klymer Healing Center (Poesnecker's center) or any of their treatments, and if they have seen any improvement?
    Kholmes
  2. turquoise

turquoise Member

Am bumping this as I have an appointment at Woodlands in the Summer, which is the M.D./D.O. research center of that complex on the same property.
  3. deliarose

deliarose New Member

You might want to search using the terms Klymer Center and Poesnecker's....
    It seems to me that I've read some stuff on the board about this place.

Seems like the docs who run the place now are v. focussed on teh bottom line.. Poesnecker died some time back.

Cheers
    Delia
  4. Jasmine

Jasmine New Member

Hi!
    Yes, I've been undergoing Dr. Poesnecker's treatment plan at the Clymer Healing Rearch Center since 1999 and I'm still on it. Dr. Poesnecker unfortunately died a few years ago. I was diagnosed with adrenal exhaustion using the Adrenal Stress Index Test and am taking several supplements that have improved me substantially. Not cured but major improvement. Now I'm going through reverse therapy to try to cure myself. Be sure to call and have them send you an Adrenal Stress Index Test and take it and get the results before you go to the Center. You can read my old posts on the center and the doctor using the search engine on the top of the page.

Love, Jasmine