Anyone had Electrodermal Testing done?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by connieaag, Nov 29, 2006.

1. connieaag

connieaag New Member

Just heard about this today from my daughter's homebound instructor. She says it's great in finding the area inside your body that is contributing to the symptoms you're experiencing. She comapred it to a lie detector for your body. Basically helps treat the underlying cause, not mask the symptoms, I guess.

Thanks! connie
  2. connieaag

connieaag New Member

3. Bambi

Bambi New Member

into your Search. Pay special attention to Oregon and a law suit that was filed there. Always check any thing you are considering. Bambi
  4. connieaag

connieaag New Member

but didn't find much. I too am scetical, but just wondered if anyone knew anything or had tried it. Thanks!
  5. webintrig

webintrig New Member

and putting your info. in it and then letting it scan you for your energy...ect?
  6. connieaag

connieaag New Member

and then I understand they are treated with appropriate enzemes, herbs, vitamins, etc.

The lady told me the person who did the testing on her found from the pressure points that she did have internal yeast, and that her liver was overloaded. Her cholesterol was really high. After she did the liver cleansing it dropped almost 100 points. If she would have gone on Lipator like her tradtional doc suggested, it would not have treated the underlying problem, which was her liver not functioning properly.

Does this make sense?
  7. webintrig

webintrig New Member

I just came into contact with a woman about this very thing!

I am having Prickles check on it because I was told it was widely accepted over in Germany and the UK.

They did not call it by what you named it.

I am really stand offish on stuff like that but that is just me checking things out.

I would ask her to give you the ball park figure on how much it is going to cost you to get the scan done and the results. If she can't give you that, I would see a red flag go up!

Love,
    webby
    [This Message was Edited on 11/30/2006]
  8. connieaag

connieaag New Member

I believe it was around $365 her first visit. I don't know if that included the supplements she needed, or not. I kinda doubt it!

I am not jumping into anything either. We go for the electronic acupuncture again today -- which is working some with her knee and back pain -- and I plan to ask the administrator about it. Will advise.

Connie