Anyone had past life regression therapy??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by vannafeelbettr, Sep 27, 2008.

1. vannafeelbettr

vannafeelbettr New Member

Or known anyone who had it done? Was wondering about results from it regarding my post on hypnotism.
  2. Cinlou

Cinlou New Member

I have had a past life regression done on me by friend of mine that learned how to do this.....It was interesting the things I came up with and past lives...I believe a lot in the karma issues.....wish I could have done more but my friend that was the experience of mine...I think he could have helped me with issues I am dealing with. Also believe our bodies carry past life issues in the cells..interesting stuff
  3. smhaws

smhaws New Member

I haven't done any past-life stuff specifically, but I've been seeing someone for reiki and shamanic healing. She's pointed to some past life issues, as well as current problems that I hadn't realized were so connected with my physical well-being. Really, she's just amazing. If you can find someone legit and talented, I totally recommend shamanic healing practices. (Which I wouldn't have thought I'd ever say!)
  4. quanked

quanked Member

Would you expand on your Shamanic healing experiences if you are comfortable with sharing?
  5. vannafeelbettr

Check out my other post on here titled "Woman cured of FM by Hypnotism". In it, I make note about 'cell memory'. Hopefully, your friend that has passed is watching over you
  6. vannafeelbettr

As far as dealing with this FM condition is concerned, I am open-minded about ANYTHING. As, the previous poster requested, if it would be comfortable for you to share any experience you've had with Shamanic healing.

Thank you!!
    [This Message was Edited on 09/28/2008]
  7. smhaws

smhaws New Member

Disclaimer: I can only speak to my personal experiences with the shaman with whom I work. Everyone will have a different life story, different experiences, and will work with shamans of varying traditions. Also, I am not a "woo-woo" kind of person, and was very skeptical at the beginning. I would have laughed at this post, had I read it a year ago, before I got sick. That said, here's my two cents.

I've been seeing Rose De Dan (in Seattle) for a few months. She's really amazing. When my husband went in for a session, she immediately noticed some "sticky energy" around his left shoulder--which he had dislocated not too long ago, and of which Rose had no previous knowledge. So I think she's the "real deal."

Every session with her is different, depending on my needs and what she thinks would be best. But basically here's how it goes. I'll sit down with her and we'll address a topic that might be hurting my chances of recovery or are just bothering me. For example, early on we worked through some very negative childhood stuff that I hadn't realized was still bothering me on a very deep level. I thought I'd worked through it all and was fine. But after taking many of those bad experiences and being cleared, energetically speaking, I felt so much lighter. Some pain I'd had in my back for years suddenly was relieved (but did not go away completely).

I don't think that Rose will "cure" my CFS, but she's an excellent healer in that she provides energetic support to help me on my path to recovery. She works with shamanic practices as well as Reiki, and the healing energy goes towards my "highest healing good," be that physical, mental, spiritual, or emotional.

I know this all sounds very vague. In part that's because every session is so different for me personally; but on the outside, to a fly on the wall, it wouldn't look like much was happening. But what's happening inside, on an energetic level, can be very dramatic--and nearly impossible to describe. I wish I could be more clear.

Still, the energetic support has been wonderful, and I feel almost "high" whenever I've had a session with her. She has also trained/attuned both me and my husband for Reiki level one, and we are going in for level two next month.

Having my husband available to share Reiki with me has been great...when the pain/nausea/brain fog/exhaustion/whatever get too much to bear, he can just put his hands on me and much of what's bothering me will subside to a level I can deal with. Last night he was even able to get me from collasped on the bed, exhausted, into a place where I was energetic enough to go out to a nice dinner for my birthday--all in about 20 minutes.

I suppose the short version of this post is: 1) Shamanic healing can be a wonderful tool, and 2) Reiki is also a great tool, and is very easy to "learn," and I really encourage everyone (and their loved ones) to take a class so you can benefit from it too. It's been a real help to me.
  8. Cinlou

Cinlou New Member

Well...I do know that my friend is watching over me...yep! About Reiki...It is a great tool for healing, and shaman healing soul retrival is good too...I do know about Reiki as I am a Reiki Master Teacher..Drum Circle is a very good way to "learn" about what your guides can tell you...I am very open to all of this.....