Anyone had their ProHealth package come empty?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lvjesus, Sep 8, 2005.

1. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

Yesterday I received an envelope from ProHealth and knew right away that is was way too flat to have my ProEnergy inside!!

It had clearly been opened and all that remained was my receipt and a catalog. Why the mailman delivered it this way, I do not know, but I called ProHealth right away.

After checking on my order, the young man that answered the phone said that they would send a new bottle out to me expedited shipping at no charge.

He went on to say that they had had many complaints of the same nature from customers with this carrier and had now stopped using them.

Apparently, this is picked up by someone other than the post office but I don't know how unless it is just a courier service that takes mail to the post office, because it came to me US Mail.

Anyway, he said apparently somewhere along the line the packages were being opened and the items removed. I said I could not understand anyone stealing magnesium!!! LOL He agreed. I said, why not just stick it back in there?

I imagine the packages are opened and the bottles taken out and discarded if it is nothing the theives want.

I was curious if any of you had had this happen since it sounded like a common problem, if only in the short term.

ProHealth's customer service is far superior to most in this instance, as well as at other times. Once I ordered too soon (day before my check hit the bank) so my order rejected and once I emailed them to say that, they replied that I was correct and it had gone through the second time and they sent to me 2 day at no charge, even though the error was mine.

That is what makes people loyal.

Sonya
  2. EllenComstock

EllenComstock New Member

to me personally, but I have heard of things like this. I have had good service with ProHealth, too.

I watched a news story some time ago about employees at the post office opening cards and packages looking for money and other valuables. A camera was set up and they were caught in the act.

I've also heard of airport employees going through people's suitcases.

What a world we live in!

Ellen
  3. razorqueen

razorqueen Member

for the first time on August 26/05, and am still waiting for my Fibro Freedom! I hope it gets here soon. I realize it takes longer to get to Canada, but when you are waiting it seems to take for ever!!'
    Sorry to hear you got an empty package, Luv!
    Raz
  4. Mar19

Mar19 New Member

Sorry to hear this report, but it's good to know that Pro-Health is handling it with grace and efficiency.

I've ordered from them and never had a problem -- just got a shipment today, as a matter of fact.

Hope your replacement comes in quickly.

Mar
  5. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

since the guy said it had happened more than once. I suppose they could see I had ordered many other times and probably wasn't trying to "pull a fast one".

I had just gotten my ZMA last week and everything else has been fine.

I have had my packages take a very long time, but usually they come quickly even when I choose the lowest cost shipping option. Only once has it actually taken 2 weeks to get to me.

Sonya
  6. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

Sonya,
    I have had very good luck with Pro Health's store and find them to be very nice to deal with and extremely fair. I get their products very quickly.

I have had mail delivered in which items were missing, but not with Pro Health.

I'm sorry you had this happen. Yeah, what would someone want with stealing magnesium. lol Hope they are enjoying it.

Hugs,
    Faye
  7. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

The way I figure it, and I have heard about this before, is that since you can tell there is a bottle in there and the sender name is ProHealth that someone is opening these packages to see if there is something of street value, keeping what they can sell and chucking the rest.

I said as much to the guy on the phone and he agreed. My thought is, if you don't want it, at least stick it back in the envelope!!!

I feel bad that ProHealth will lose $ on this one, but would probably feel worse if I did. It is a losing proposition for one of us either way.

I think it is a credit to them that they did what they did.

Sonya
  8. pam_d

pam_d New Member

...but good to know their customer service is excellent when something like this unfortunately happens.

I love Pro-Health, and I'm always amazed how fast everything arrives (and I just use the regular shipping option).

You are right, good customer service does engender loyalty.

Hugs,
    Pam