Anyone Have A CFS Crash Come On Suddenly??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by greatgran, Jul 6, 2010.

1. greatgran

greatgran Member

Had this darn disease for 9 yrs and still it is so unpredictable..

I am not sure if its CFS/FM or something else, has this happened to anyone.

I will be somewhat functional and then within minutes my body will start to ache , aches to the bone. A headache, nauseated, ears ringing,anxiety etc. and the fatigue is so bad.. I feel my body has been poisoned. Not sure if this could be MCS / CFS or something else..

This has made me fear going anywhere as I never know when it will hit and when it will leave, only to return...

2. 3gs

3gs New Member

Hi greatgran

yes I can have a "crash"come on this quickly also. Fine one min thinking I can maybe do something only to feel like you say the next. Do you also get the brainfog,stuffed head feeling?

Any more my response is If I commitments because I never know.

Its really hard to even make appts. or have someone clean etc. sensoryover load.

I just try to go with the flow as much as I can. have learned fighting it or pushing I pay.

3. greatgran

greatgran Member

Thanks, for your reply, hate you suffer but its good to have someone that can relate. Yes, I get the brainfog, (its like I am not aware of what is going on sorta comatose (sp), the stuffed head feeling is sooooo bad, I always think its a sinus infection. Also the flu like feeling, sore throat without the cold symptoms. The aching is so bad I could cry and have found nothing that helps except bed, rest and xanax..

So many appointments canceled .. Fear of making plans or going anywhere..
    Do you take any meds, if so do they help..

God Bless,

4. kat0465

kat0465 New Member

GG, i have had times when i felt like i was dying. then it will pass and for hot Minute ll feel almost normal( althogh it's hard to remember wha that feels like) then, WHAM it hits again out of the blue.

also i can go to bed feeling kinda ok, but wake up shakey, short of breath,nauseated,pain, headache,and the never ending fatigue and feeling like im Dying again :( it makes No sense.

5. 3gs

3gs New Member

I also have done so many antiboitics for sinus. sometimes it is but am finding more that Im allergic to something. know the sore throat etc thing also.

The meds I take are lortab 10/500 Clonzapam(recmmonded for this dd)1/4 of 1mg tab at night. vitd3 has really helped alot with fog and dpression. various other supps when I remember!

I think I suggested before you try switching to clonezapam. xanax didnt help me.

god bless jen
  6. sascha

sascha Member

there were some good descriptions of what it's like on this thread. i find it so hard to accurately describe- a lot of what i read here rang oh so true for me.

is absolutely true- the feeling poisoned bit- i've said that to two people this week, that that's how i feel when i go under. it's toxicity to the soul for a time- mentally, physically, emotionally, spiritually. i'm a goner- think i'll never pull out, then a bit of light at the end of the tunnel and i start inching back ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIED TO TRY TO DO ANYTHING because of fear i'll go down again.

thanks for giving us a chance to vent! OMG i hope we get answers, and soon. very best to you all- this post and thread helped me today- so thank you. Sascha
  7. u&iraok

u&iraok New Member

I can be 'fine' one minute and the next minute, crash.
  8. DayByDazey

DayByDazey New Member

The past 2 months, sudden nausea, weakness, brain fog, I had it today at work again. Thank God I only live a few blocks from work. Managed to drive home & crashed 4 hours. OK this AM then wham. Now I have a bit of energy, but still limp legged, arms weak, Never know when. I read these posts & since I was just diagnosed last week, now I know. Also was diagnosed with Diabetic Neuropathy, OA & RA from Rheumatolotist. Nuclear skeletal bone scan tomorrow. On 13 meds including Voteran Clonazapam Imiramine Tylenol Arth. Back to Rheumatologist next week for bone scan, xrays & bloodwork consult. Thanks & God Bless. Any help is greatly appreciated. Connie Sue (DaysByDazey)
  9. greatgran

greatgran Member

Thanks so much to each of you for your input.. Its so weird..I hate the feeling..

Sascha your statement:
    ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIED TO TRY TO DO ANYTHING is me exactly.. Seems that is more of a disability than the cfs..Guess that is where the agorapobia come in...

God Bless,