anyone have a cyst behind the knee or kidney stones?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by missybellizzi, Oct 25, 2005.

1. missybellizzi

missybellizzi New Member

I have cfs and fibro. I was diagnosed in 2000. Recently I have been getting kidney stones on top of all my other symptoms. Also, they found a cyst behind my knee. To sum it all up then from the ct scan on my kidneys they saw something on my liver? Still waiting for the results to find out exactly what it is. Very stressed and I guess just looking for some support or someone in a similar situation. Any reply's will be greatly appreciated.

Missy
  2. JLH

JLH New Member

I have had knee surgery and currently have bad arthritis in my knee, but never a cyst behind it.

I have had 5 different bouts with kidney stones in my lifetime. Not fun! That's for sure! I have had 3 different types of stones. Passed 3 of them, and had to have 2 of them surgerically removed. I have had to have stents put into my kidney, etc. due to a stone, etc.

I certainly hope you do not get any more stones. Make sure you ask what type they are so you know how to prevent them! Of course, if they are Struvite stones, they are from infection, and you will need to be appropriately treated with antibodics for quite a while.

I hope what they saw on your liver was nothing. It sounds like you have a lot going on right now.

Try to chill until you get the results in.

I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers,
    Janet
  3. missybellizzi

missybellizzi New Member

That was something I needed just to make me feel better.

missy