Anyone have a day where you feel like what's the point?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Manwithfibro, Aug 18, 2005.

1. Manwithfibro

Manwithfibro New Member

I mean, today I just feel so crappy that I wish I could just crawl under a rock. But, I have to support my family
    so had to work.

I am getting to the point where I wonder what is the point of living like this? I think they should just give me as many painkillers as it takes to get me out of pain and go on with it.
  2. jbennett2

jbennett2 New Member

more often than not. I get up in pain, go to work, come home, get dinner.... and all I really want to do is sit and relax. I am so tired of being in pain, and tired, all the time.

But like the previous posts, I live for others. My grandson is the biggest joy in my life. And I like to think that I am important to him. My dh, on the other hand, I feel keeps me around to do things he won't or can't do. Feeling like a slave a lot of the time.

Oh, sorry. I was supposed to be cheering you up, wasn't I. Ok cheer up! That's an order! Focus on the positivea in your life.
  3. blizzybear

blizzybear New Member

I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL, YET WE ALL KEEP GOING SOME HOW. I WONDER HOW I GET THROUGH THOSE DAYS TOO, BUT WE ALL DO. I HAVE NOTICED THAT OTHER THAN BEING ILL, THE REST OF MY LIFE IS GOOD, I HAVE A LOVING FAMILY AND FRIENDS, . I ALSO HAVE FRIENDS WHOM ARE HEALTHY AND HAVE OTHER PROBLEMS IN THEIR LIFE LIKE JOBS THAT DO NOT MAKE THEM HAPPY OR BAD FAMILIES, LAC OF FRIENDS, SO HEALTHY OR SICK WE ALL HAVE SOME SORT OF PROBLEMS. HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD DAY SOON,