?Anyone have a magic wand?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by hermitlady, Mar 30, 2007.

1. hermitlady

hermitlady Member

I need someone to throw a "Spell" my way. Where's Harry Potter when you need him???

The spell must include a painkiller, energy and stamina, happy and positive thinking skills and an instant weight loss of say, 40 lbs!!

Also, everyday I would like meals to magically appear on the table for my family, the house cleaned and organized, and all laundry done. Must scoop the cat poop in the litter box and pick up the dog poop in the yard. Pay bills as needed from a bottomless bank acct.

Please, magically make my children mind me and not try to kill each other everyday. Have them voluntarily take a shower, do chores and homework daily.

Wizards and Witches everywhere please come to my rescue! Anyone else have any requests???

Happy Friday to all!

xxxooo Hermitlady

2. sisland

sisland New Member

That sounds like a wonderful plan! Sorry No majic wand here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Lolol! If i Had one Everyone Here would regain their Health!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Hugs!,,,,,,,S
  3. llama

llama New Member

If you happen to ever get your hands on that magic wand, please wave it my way!!

Except for the kids (I'm childless), sounds like we're in the same boat.

Good luck and don't forget about me..lol

Take Care......Jill.........
  4. elliespad

elliespad Member

You don't need a Magic Wand. (In fact, they don't really exist. They are just a legend) You just need to have the Elves come. They come in many (and any) variety. There are Kitchen Elves, Laundry Elves, Housework Elves, Gardening Elves, you get the picture. Just place your order online and they show up overnight, and by morning, everything is done. Wallah.