anyone have abdominal pulsating?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by splitnget, Jul 1, 2003.

1. splitnget

splitnget New Member

Just wandering if anyone has experienced abdominal pulsating? I am very tender from oneside to the other side right along where my belly button is. Have been feeling this for a couple of days. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thank you in advance!!!!

Kim
  2. splitnget

splitnget New Member

I co to my dr Thrusday and will talk to him about it. It is freaking me out a little....Thanks again..

Kim
  3. pam_d

pam_d New Member

I have experienced this "pulsating" before, where you describe & other areas of my body. It usually doesn't last in any one area. I have always had more of the neurological symptoms of FM, than the pain & fatigue. For me, that has meant muscle twitching, tingling feet & hands, the feeling that my hands are swollen when they really aren't, a strange low-level "vibrating" feeling throughout my body, the feeling that an area of my skin, for example, my right calf on the inside, is cold; all of us FMers don't experience these weird neurological symptoms, but if you read this board, you will find that a definite subset of us do.

I would check this out with your doctor, if only for your own peace of mind, but I would not worry too much about this unless your doctor seems alarmed. These weird sensations have been the story of my life since FM! I used to panic over every one, but now, I realize they usually kind of wax & wane, and I don't worry as much about them.

Hope this helps a little, I really can relate to these strange symptoms. Do check it out with your doc & let us know....

Hugs,
    Pam
  4. splitnget

splitnget New Member

I will definately ask dr on Fri...Will keep posted..

Kim
  5. Wolverine

Wolverine Member

I have that often, but its the worst when i have a really weak period (often!) and i have shakiness and weakness, i get this weird pulsating feeling in the abdomen, very uncomfortable like i can feel my heart beating low in my stomach. :S yuk. No idea what it is, but just another one of these thngs i guess.

Chris.
  6. splitnget

splitnget New Member

I will let all know what my doc says tomorrow about it...Thanks again!!!

Kim