Anyone have abnormal liver tests?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Flaxen, Sep 29, 2005.

1. Flaxen

Flaxen New Member

My alt/ast is raised and I am concerned...being tested for Hep A,B,C...please respond.Thanks.
  2. Flaxen

Flaxen New Member

I have wicked flu-like symptoms...joint pain..my alt/ast was high..checking me for hep c...YIKES..I think it could be from all the advil..but he disagrees...thanks,FlaxenBTW...do you know which enzymes were high in your liver..did it go back to normal? Hope so.
  3. Flaxen

Flaxen New Member

I have wicked flu-like symptoms...joint pain..my alt/ast was high..checking me for hep c...YIKES..I think it could be from all the advil..but he disagrees...thanks,FlaxenBTW...do you know which enzymes were high in your liver..did it go back to normal? Hope so.
  4. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

carried out 5 years ago but it wasnt bad enough for them to do a biopsy.

They did another one a year ago and it was fine. The liver is a great self healer.

I also take Milk Thistle supplements which help the liver.

love
    Rosie
  5. Flaxen

Flaxen New Member

My hep tests were negative..thank you God!! my pain has been out of control and I worry about the painkillers..a little info...49 years old(feel 100)..diagnosed 15 years ago with CFIDS/FMS after 2 major surgeries...still think it might be Lupus.I've read a lot and researched nutitional and alternative ways of pain relief..my fatigue has improved with B-12 and very little sugar.NO diet sodas and junk food.